Isn’t that what you’re looking for after you, or a member of your family was seriously injured due to the negligence or stupidty of another individual or business?
And I would imagine you’re wondering what a top-notch personal injury attorney can do for you.
If you look just below, you’ll see some of the results I’ve obtained for my clients.
I’d like the opportunity to try and so the same for you.
Go ahead and take a look. And when you’re ready to tell me what happened, give me a call at 540-777-4900. The call is free and we’ll just talk, ask each other questions about what happened and then hopefully I can advise what you might be able to do.
And if I can help, I will do so.
- Medical Negligence: Family Recovers $1,400,000 for Medical Negligence Resulting in the Death of Long Haul Truck Driver….read more about it here.
- Wrongful Death: Child killed when portable soccer goal tipped over. Settlement of $1,005,000….read more about it here.
- Auto Accident: Client Receives $200,000 Settlement in Rear-ender Auto Case….read more about it here.
- Premises liability: Delivery driver struck on head by overhead door, died of unrelated causes. Confidential settlement.
- Car Accident: Driver suffered broken jaw and broken arm. Settlement of $250,000.
- Premises Liability: Negligence of Property Owner Results in Severely Injured Plaintiffs - $189,225 settlement….read more about it here.
- Wrongful Death: Nursing home resident died from fall. Confidential settlement.
- Auto Accident: Sheriff’s Deputy Recovers $850,000 for Automobile Accident….read more about it here.
- Premises Liability: Plaintiff sustained traumatic brain injury when struck by falling tree. Confidential settlement.
- Defective Product: Defective and Dangerous Retractable Dog Leash Causes Catastrophic Eye Injury - Confidential settlement….read more about it here.
- Product Liability: Plaintiff injured when brakes failed on tractor.Confidential settlement.
- Truck Accident: Family of Deceased Man Receives $2,000,000Settlement in Trucking Accident….read more about it here.
- Car Accident: Plaintiff run off road by unknown driver. $100,000settlement (policy limits).
- Brain Injury: Brain Injured SW Virginia Woman Receives$1,000,000 Settlement in Automobile Accident Claim….read more about it here.
- Product Liability: Plaintiff sustained eye injury by inadvertent airbag deployment. Confidential settlement.
- Defective Product: Defective Bicycle Patch Kit Catastrophically Injures Child - $2,100,000 settlement….read more about it here.
- Product Liability: Plaintiff passenger rendered a quadriplegic from vehicle rollover. Confidential settlement.
- Truck Accident: Jury Awards $800,000 in Tractor Trailer Accident Trial….read more about it here.
- Infant Abuse: Child sexually abused by daycare employee.Confidential settlement.
- Tractor Trailer Accident: Plaintiff rear ended defendant. Plaintiff claimed defendant intentionally caused accident. $800,000 verdict.
- Product Liability: Child injured by flammable glue contained in tire repair patch kit. Confidential settlement.
- Car Accident: Driver suffered mild traumatic brain injury. $1,000,000settlement (policy limits).
- Wrongful Death: Assisted living resident wandered from facility and killed by train. Confidential settlement after first day of trial.
- Product Liability: Infant killed by entrapment in baby crib side rail.Confidential settlement.
- Pedestrian Accident: Pedestrian struck by bus, sustaining traumatic brain injury. Confidential settlement.
- Car Accident: State Trooper struck by tractor trailer, sustaining traumatic brain injury. $2,500,000 settlement.
- Ski Accident: Skier struck by out of control snow boarder. $126,000settlement.
- Product Liability: Plaintiff sustained eye injury when retractable dog leash failed. Confidential settlement.
- Car Accident: Deputy received leg and ankle injuries in automobile collision. $850,000 settlement.
- Toll Booth accident: Toll booth attendant sustained loss of 1.5 fingers when struck by passing motorist. $245,000 settlement.
- Premises Liability: Child injured when he fell down an elevator shaft.Confidential settlement.
- Auto Accident: Plaintiff rear ended and suffered soft tissue injuries.$200,000 settlement.
- Car Accident: Plaintiff struck by drunk driver. $100,000 settlement (policy limits).
THE VIRGINIA STATE BAR RULES OF PROFESSIONAL CONDUCT REQUIRE ALL ATTORNEYS TO MAKE THE FOLLOWING STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER TO THEIR CASE RESULTS. SETTLEMENTS AND VERDICTS IN ALL CASES DEPEND ON VARIOUS FACTORS AND CIRCUMSTANCES WHICH ARE UNIQUE TO EACH CASE. THEREFORE, PAST RESULTS IN CASES ARE NOT A GUARANTEE OR PREDICTION OF SIMILAR RESULTS IN FUTURE CASES WHICH PAUL THOMSON AND/OR THE THOMSON LAW FIRM, PLLC MAY UNDERTAKE.