Has a Senseless Accident Devastated Your Life?
You, or a family member, have been seriously injured in an accident – and your world has turned upside down. Your emotions range from anger to desperation to sadness to grief. The physical and emotional scars make it hard to concentrate, or to move forward with your life.
Like many victims, you may worry about:
- Not knowing how you’re going to pay your medical bills;
- Making up for lost wages and figuring out how you’re ever going to work again;
- Having to go to court, face the other party and relive the nightmare for months on end;
- Not knowing how you can afford a lawyer; after all, there are countless numbers of files and paperwork involved and it could take awhile,and;
- How to make sure you’re treated fairly by the insurance company on the other side.
If these thoughts have run through your mind, you’re not alone. You want answers, and, compensation for what you’ve gone through. Ultimately you just want to go back to the quality of life you had before this all happened.
Paul Thomson: Your Roanoke Personal Injury Attorney
I understand because I have helped hundreds of victims who were in the same position as you. Allow me to introduce myself. I’m Paul Thomson of The Thomson Law Firm. For more than 16 years, I’ve dedicated my practice to helping people in Virginia and West Virginia recover compensation from experiencing a traumatic event that has disrupted their life.
Fender benders and minor accidents happen every day; but I don’t work on those types of cases. I only work with those victims who have severe injuries. Those who have, just like you, received catastrophic or life-ending injuries arising from workplace accidents, tractor trailer, motorcycle and automobile accidents, defective and unsafe products, medical negligence or malpractice, nursing home and assisted living facility abuse, sexual molestation and dangerous premises or property.
Bottom line: I know you’re not a statistic, or a file number on a police case. You’re a real person. You deserve to have a voice that gets heard. I will take the time to listen to you and will answer your questions. When I become your advocate, I will give you a voice. I treat all my clients how I would like to be treated: with courtesy, compassion and understanding.
I have worked with hundreds of victims and I will work hard for you also to make sure that you end up with a positive outcome – and the money you deserve. Just check out some of the results and financial compensation I’ve won for my clients over the past 16 years.
I Like What I Hear….What’s the Next Step?
You deserve to have nothing but the best by your side. If you like what you’ve heard so far and want to take the next step so you can get back to living your life, call my office today at (540) 777-4900 or toll free at 1-877-471-3353. If you would like to talk, there is no charge, and no obligation required. We’ll just have a conversation about what happened to you and see what questions you have.
For more information, check out one of the many practice areas I specialize in:
- Injuries From Defective Products
- Injuries to a child
- Dog Bites & other Animal Bites
- Severe Injuries from an Auto Accidents
- Injuries received from an accident with a Drunk Driver
- Claims for Wrongful Death
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos related diseases
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Negligence or Abuse
- Serious Injuries that occurred at Work
- Unsafe Premises that result in injury
Paul R. Thomson, III
The Thomson Law Firm
2721 Brambleton Avenue, SW
Roanoke, Virginia 24015
Toll Free: 1-877-471-3353